Privileging well-being at work and nurturing team spirit
• Well-being at work: creation of rest places, engaging of specialists (ergonomics, naturopathy), provision of fruit baskets, improvements to workstations
• Friendly relations: festive events on a group-wide scale, seminars, social activities budget, etc.
• Active listening to employees: in-house satisfaction surveys, individual CEO/employee exchanges
• Social benefits: luncheon vouchers, holiday vouchers, children’s Christmas gift vouchers, access to reduction packages from inter-company staff welfare organizations, etc.
• "Vis ma vie"—give my life a try: employees discover the everyday jobs of colleagues in different departments
June 21st, 2013: the Group's 130 employees met at the new headquarter, near Nantes, for its inauguration
Actions favouring a mixed workforce with equal opportunities
Fidel Fillaud signed the French "Charter of Corporate Diversity" , proving our commitment to combat discrimination in the workplace and promote diversity.
Since 2010, we have implemented a number of actions to promote diversity within our agencies and to prevent discrimination based on gender, ethnicity or disability:
Develop access to employment for disabled people
Open up jobs for young people
Actively pursuing a non-discriminatory hiring policy
Our managers respect the Diversity Charter
Induction, training, skill development
• Induction course: a structured programme to let all new starters understand how the company functions and learn about the different trades practised there
• Training: access to in-house training courses on packaging and to external courses
• Skill development: skills database and a complete tool for assessing these skills, complementing the yearly appraisal interviews